- In accordance with the individual approved plan, the educator must complete:
- Six semester hours of coursework related to classroom teaching or area of licensure; or
- 18 continuing education units (CEUs) (180 contact hours)
- Many districts accept Professional Development Hours for salary advancement. Be sure to select the appropriate documentation, either certificate of completion or an official university transcript, to meet your academic goal.
- Please check with your individual district for approval prior to course registration, as district and state education requirements are subject to change.
*Please note this information is intended as a reference for informational use, it is the responsibility of the participant to ensure professional development, certification renewal, and salary advancement requirements. Please check with your individual district and state education department. *