- The Creative Teacher Education Institute is an approved Indiana Department of Education Provider.
- Indiana requires (6) semester hours of approved graduate credit or (90) Professional Growth Points to renew licensure.
- When taking courses for renewal out-of-state, through Creative Teacher Education Institute graduate credit, courses do not need to be pre-approved if the coursework is earned in your licensing area.
- Many districts accept Professional Development Hours for salary advancement. Be sure to select the appropriate documentation, either certificate of completion or an official university transcript, to meet your academic goal.
- Please check with your individual district for approval prior to course registration, as district and state education requirements are subject to change.
*Please note this information is intended as a reference for informational use, it is the responsibility of the participant to ensure professional development, certification renewal, and salary advancement requirements. Please check with your individual district and state education department. *