- Under Pennsylvania’s Act 48, educators are required to have (6) semester hours of graduate credit, or (180) hours of continuing PD every 5 years. Please select the graduate level option as we are currently seeking Act 48 provider approval,
- When converting from a Level I to a Level II certification, PDE requires (24) semester hours.
- 1 semester hour is equivalent to 30 continuing education hours.
- Many districts accept Professional Development Hours for salary advancement. Be sure to select the appropriate documentation, either certificate of completion or an official university transcript, to meet your academic goal.
- Please check with your individual district for approval prior to course registration, as district and state education requirements are subject to change.
*Please note this information is intended as a reference for informational use, it is the responsibility of the participant to ensure professional development, certification renewal, and salary advancement requirements. Please check with your individual district and state education department. *