Act 48 Approved Provider AUN# 300002440
- Under Pennsylvania’s Act 48, educators are required to have (6) semester hours of graduate credit, or (180) hours of continuing PD every 5 years.
- Your hours will be uploaded to the PERMS system after your course is completed.
- When converting from a Level I to a Level II certification, PDE requires (24) semester hours.
- 1 semester hour is equivalent to 30 continuing education hours.
- Many districts accept Professional Development Hours for salary advancement. Be sure to select the appropriate documentation, either a certificate of completion or an official university transcript, to meet your academic goal.
- Please check with your individual district for approval prior to course registration, as district and state education requirements are subject to change.
*Please note this information is intended as a reference for informational use, it is the responsibility of the participant to ensure professional development, certification renewal, and salary advancement requirements. Please check with your individual district and state education department.*
Also Known As:
Act 48 Approved Provider
Act 48 Credits for Teachers
Act 48 Professional Development
Act 48 Graduate Courses
PDE Approved Courses
Act 48 PD for Educators
PDE Certificate Renewal
Act 48 Approved CEU’s